PRIVACY AND COOKIES
2. The Controller of your personal data is Zemat Technology Group Ltd. with headquarters in Łódź at ul. Brukowa 26, Tax ID: PL 658 10 40 598
3. Contact with the Administrator is available at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The User may transfer his personal data to the Controller using the forms available on the Website, such as the contact form.
5. For the processing of personal data through the Website by Zemat Technology Group Ltd applies Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), also known as GDPR.
6. The purpose and scope of the processing personal data is determined by the scope of the User’s consent or the scope of data sent by the User using the appropriate form.
7. The Website obtains location information, user advertising ID, IP address and data on internet activity.
8. Personal data of the User visiting the Website are subject to profiling, data on the visit and activity on the website are collected automatically. More information on this subject can be found in the “Cookies” section.
Rights of data subjects
9. The User has the right to withdraw any consent granted to the Controller at any time. Withdrawal of consent takes effect from the moment the Controller is informed about it. Withdrawal of consent does not entail for the user no negative consequences, but it may prevent further use of the services provided through the Website.
10. The User has the right to object to the processing of data. The user has the right to object on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR, including profiling based on these provisions.
11. The User has the right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’). The User has the right to request the deletion of all or some personal data if one of the circumstances indicated in Article 17 (1) GDPR.
12. Despite the request the deletion of personal data, in connection with the objection or withdrawal of consent, the Controller may retain certain personal data to the extent that processing is necessary to establish, exercise or defence of legal claims, as well as for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing by Union or Member State law to which the Controller is subject.
13. The User has the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing. Submitting a request, until it is considered, prevents the use of certain functionalities or services, the use of which will involve the processing of data covered by the request.
14. The User has the right to access the data. The User has the right to obtain from the Controller confirmation as to whether or not he processes personal data, and, where that is the case, the User has the right to: gain access to his personal data; obtain information about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data concerned, about the recipients or categories of recipients of these data, period for which the personal data will be stored, obtain a copy of your personal data.
15. The User has the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
16. The User has the right to transfer data. The User has the right to receive his personal data, which he provided to the Controller, and then send it to another controller of his choice. The User also has the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible.
17. The User has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if his personal data is processed improperly in violation of the law.
18. The following forms are available on the Website, enabling the User to contact the Controller electronically: contact form; online demo sign-up form; service request form.
19. Personal data collected through contact forms are processed in order to answer sent by the users contact forms.
20. The User’s personal data is processed on the basis of Article 6 (1) point (b) GDPR, i.e. when processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract and on the basis of the Controller’s legitimate interest – Article 6 (1) point (f) GDPR. In the remaining scope, the basis for data processing is the consent given by the User when sending the contact form.
21. The administrator processes your personal data from contact forms in the following scope:
– first name and last name;
– company name and address;
– e-mail address (e-mail address);
– country of origin;
– Phone number;
– the content of the contact message.
22. The period of data storage is related to the purposes and grounds for processing. Personal data will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected, however, they will not be removed before the period of limitation of claims under the contract or the end of the fulfillment of tax obligations.
23. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the User to submit the notification for which the given form is intended.
24. The administrator does not transfer personal data to a third country or international organization.
25. Personal data are processed in order to provide commercial information to the designated recipient.
26. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in accordance with Article 6 (1) point (f) GDPR.
27. The consent to send the newsletter expressed by the user is the consent for the purposes of direct marketing within the meaning of Article 172 of the Telecommunications Law.
28. In connection with the service of the Newsletter, the Administrator processes the User’s personal data in the following scope:
– e-mail adress
29. Personal data provided in connection with the handling of the “Newsletter” shall be processed until the effective withdrawal of consent to their processing.
30. Withdrawal of consent to the sending of the Newsletter can be effectively made by sending a message to the following address: email@example.com
31. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to be able to send messages in the form of a Newsletter.
32. Data may be transferred to external entities to the extent necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purposes of their processing. Personal data collected for the purpose of handling the Newsletter is transferred to FreshMail Sp. z o. o., Al. 29 Listopada 155c, 31-406 Kraków, firstname.lastname@example.org
33. Cookie – is a small piece of data stored on the user’s computer by the web browser while browsing a website.
34. The administrator uses Google Analytics analytical tools. For this purpose, Google LLC cookies are used for the Google Analytics service.
35. The Administrator may process the data contained in Cookies when visitors use the Website for the following purposes: – keeping anonymous statistics showing how the Website is used;
– remarketing, i.e. advertising activity, in order to repeat the advertising message to users who have already visited the Administrator’s website.
– adjusting the services offered to the User’s preferences (only in terms of determining the language used by the User’s browser),
36. The administrator uses the following types of cookies: First-party cookies directly from the visited website and third-party cookies coming from an external site than the visited page.
38. Cookies may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Administrator, through appropriate browser functions, programs used for this purpose or by using appropriate tools available for this purpose under the operating system used by the User.
39. Below are examples of websites for individual browsers, showing how to disable cookies:
– Mozilla Firefox:
– Google Chrome:
– Microsoft Edge:
40. Personal data will not be transferred by the Cotroller to a third country / international organization.
41. The User’s personal data may be made available to entities authorized to access them in accordance with the provisions of generally applicable law.
42. The Controller applies precautionary measures, including technical and organizational measures, ensuring the protection of personal data being processed, appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, in particular, protects the data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable regulations and alteration, loss, damage or destruction.